List make me feel good. I especially like to cross things off my lists. Here is my lastest list of things to do…
- Give Stewart a bath. Seriously the knots in his fur are HUGE and I’m pretty sure they’re hiding bits of food, leaves/twigs and other small animals in them.
- Start studying for my last CMA exam. I’d like to take it in the May/June window. This last test has essays… I’m afraid of essays.
- Work on my photography skills so I can be useful in the next few weddings David has coming up. David is going to teach me and I’m excited. I just have to wait for our latest purchase to arrive! (post for another day)
- Put away the load of white clothes that have been sitting in front of my bed for the last week. If I put them away Stewart will stop dropping his squeaker in the basket and I will not have to keep getting it for him. That should be motivation enough.
- Read the next chapter of the book for my bible study. I’m leading the discussion next Tuesday so I should probably get on that.
- Clean both bathrooms. How is it that the place in your house that you CLEAN YOURSELF is the grossest and typically dirtiest?!
- Go get my best friend a birthday present. Her birthday is on the 17th of this month not last month like some people (definitely not me) may think.
I’d like to do all these things but I’m pretty busy watching The Office, creating this list and generally avoiding all the things on the said list above. On a more positive note, tomorrow is Friday!