We went home this weekend to hang out with our family and as usual the weekend was too short. We were running around from house to house trying to find enough time to see everyone and say hi.
Here’s a rundown of the weekend:
- We were able to make it to the Audubon Center for Birds of Prey with David’s parents and that was really cool. I’m going to do a full post on the Audubon Center but short version… they take care of injured and orphaned birds of prey (owls, eagles, falcons, etc). The birds that fully recover are released and they keep the ones that can’t be released.
- We went to the mall and target and did a little shopping. I met Rachie at Target (yes, we fit in visits where we can) and she came back to the house to hang out for a little bit.
- We watched 127 hours and Despicable Me
- We went to dinner with David’s parent to our favorite chinese restaurant. It’s a tradition.
- We went to church Sunday morning… oh how I love our church back home!
- We ate SO MUCH FOOD… my mom cooks too much good stuff!
- Saturday night we went with my brother, sister and her boyfriend to Rebounderz.
Rebounderz is a trampoline ARENA. It is a huge room and the floors are trampolines and so are the walls. We had to rent special shoes to wear (they were almost weightless) and that grossed me out but it was worth it.
I have to tell you that this was a crazy workout. We were all feeling pretty out of shape after a while but we had so much fun there. The weekend was great and it’s always hard to leave. Luckily, there are only a few weeks until the next time we go home.