Random bunch of information right here….
- Since my bank got taken over, my workload has slowed dramatically. My job is secure, but I’m a financial analyst so until we start lending again I don’t have much to analyze. While we rework and create new processes I’m in a sort of holding pattern. This is actually a blessing in disguise because I’ve been studying most of my work days away. By Saturday I’ll have finished going through the material and I’ll start reviewing for the LAST exam of the CMA certification!!!! Then I’ll start studying for the essay part of the exam and probably go crawl in my bed and cry.
- I cut out bunch of rubber duckies today to help make decorations for my friend Erin’s son Eli’s first birthday party… my scissors are not left-handed user friendly. Next up… tissue paper pom things.
- I still haven’t seen Water for Elephants and I’m NOT happy about it. I’m going to see Something Borrowed on Thursday and hopefully I’ll see WFE sometime this weekend.
- I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought a pack of 4 chocolate chip muffins from the Publix bakery. I went on my lunch break, around 12:30, and ALL the muffins were gone before I left work. I was the only one that ate any.
- I found out today the we can save 21% ($532 annually) on our house, car and boat insurance by switching to… no not Geico, AAA. I didn’t even know they had insurance. Thanks, Daddy.
- I never watch American Idol except for randomly catching it and laughing at the bad auditions. The Voice, on the other hand, I LOVE!
That’s about it for now. Yay for tomorrow being Wednesday!