1. I’m loving that my body finally realized that it’s 26 and not 13 because I’m not breaking out anymore!!!!
2. And now I feel old.
3. I can’t focus if my phone looks like this…
Nothing else can be accomplished until I no longer have red alerts on my home screen!
4. My company is getting rid of the building I’m currently in so I’ll be back in my old building 🙂 I ❤ my old building.
5. Hurricane Irene is hanging out down here and I guess Floridians are just way to used to these storms. We don't even realize it's out there (Erin!) or start talking about it until it's much closer because the path can change so quickly. The news, however, makes it seem like the entire east coast is about to shut down. Really not a fan of the media…
6. I can’t believe August is almost over!
7. I really need to do a post on my love for Hobby Lobby… It is a wonderful, magical place AND it is FULL of Christmas stuff in August!
8. I learned a lot about Catholicism last night in my bible study because one of our girls is from Lebanon and she is Catholic. I have to say that their Eastern Catholic seems SO different from what they call Western Catholic, and in a GOOD way. While we don’t agree on everything we do agree that Jesus is our Lord and Savior 🙂
9. 86 days until Breaking Dawn comes out! Just incase you were wondering 😉
I think 9 is a good stopping point! Happy Wednesday!