Forgive me blog world for I have sinned… it has been 3 days since my last blog post.
Oh, by the way, thank you Usher for the blog title 🙂
Moving on. I’m throwing out some confessions because I’ve been seeing it around and think it would be fun to do.
1. I don’t shave my legs in the winter. Like… ever. OK, maybe a few times, but it’s not pretty. I just like getting in touch with my European side…
2. I don’t really wash my strainer after I use it. It’s usually just noodles that I put in there and so I just rinse, dry and repeat.
3. I am obsessed with my mom’s mashed potatoes and I cannot for the life of me learn how to make them as good as she makes them. She doesn’t even have a real recipe, but everytime… amazing. Not fair.
4. Stewart, my dog, eats his eye goo. He gets these gross, globs of goo in the corners of his eyes and I hate them so I pull them off, always without anything to wipe the goo on, and he eats them.
5. I can’t watch scary movies or I won’t sleep for who knows how long. I am the girl that has to wash her face with one eye open if I see a preview for a scary movie… yeah, I know.
6. I can’t remember the last time I mopped our kitchen floor. It gets swept and vaccumed all the time, but mopped, no clue. The tile looks the same either way. Magic tile!
I’ll stop before you don’t want to be my friend anymore. Happy Friday!