I was officially 11 weeks yesterday so my first trimester is ALMOST over and I. Can’t. Wait. I’m ready for energy and feeling normal. I have made some progress though and I can tell the all day sickness and tiredness is getting better. There really is a light at the end of the tunnel!
Here’s what I have been able to do again in the last few days.
– Go to the gym and take a spin class. Yay!!! Hadn’t been since week 6 and I was not a happy girl.
– Eat a salad, enjoy it, and keep it down. Again, yay!
– Go to the grocery store and buy healthy food! I bought bananas, fresh fruit salad, and yogurt. I don’t have the urge to throw up just thinking of food anymore so I’m totally jumping back on the healthy train.
– Stay up past 7pm. Really.
What else has changed?
– Guppy is the size of a lime and is moving all about in there. No, I can’t feel it yet, that’s just what I’m told.
– The last few weeks I’ve wanted nothing to do with sugar, but after going to a Halloween party saturday night I’m eating skittles like it’s my job. So good. Yeah, I get that these don’t count on the healthy train…
– I’m using my belly band (I think that’s what it’s called) more often. It makes life a lot more comfortable. Thanks, Mrs. Long!
– Our neighbor knows our news now and he told me the other day that he’s very interested to see how big I get since I was thin to begin with. Aren’t we all. Still… Kinda sorta creepy.
I’m still waiting for a bump to show up so we can start taking pictures, but the last few weeks I think I just look like I gained a beer belly, freshman 15 or some other unattractive source of weight gain. I don’t need pictures of that so I’ll just continue to wait for some baby to show up… it might be a while.