Musings on the Weekly Photo: I have a few…
– David will hate this picture (on account of technical photography issues), but I took it really quickly yesterday so I could change and get comfy 🙂
– My walls are not that color (seriously, they’re actually green)
– I look like I’m about to tip over and not because the picture is somewhat angled I’m just leaning forward for some reason.
Marination Time: 13 weeks 3 days in the picture (moving over to the second trimester even though I’m still sick… sad, depressing story)
Weight Gain: Good question, but I don’t really want to know the answer. I think about 5 pounds so far.
Maternity Clothes: Just one pair of pants. Remember this post?
Fruit of the Week/Size of Guppy: A peach! Guppy is about 3 inches long and weighs almost an ounce.
Name: We’ve got a definite boy name and some front-runners for a girl, but I’m pretty sure they’re staying a secret.
Movement: Can’t feel it yet.
Cravings: Chick-Fil-A, watermelon (I don’t usually like watermelon), and Olive Garden.
What I Miss: feeling productive and being able to eat (or drink water) without wondering if I’ll get sick.
Symptoms: dizziness, fatigue (getting better), morning sickness (it’s not all day sickness anymore), crazy dreams (none about babies yet though)
Highlights of the Week:
– I was laying in bed and kind of patting/poking my stomach and David went on the defense for Guppy and told me to stop. Then he put his ear to my stomach (like always) and was talking to Guppy and kissing my stomach 🙂 So cute!
– the NT scan bloodwork came back within normal limits so Guppy is looking healthy so far!