Musings on the Weekly Photo:
– the slippers appear again with the wandering eyes and the wrong color walls 🙂
Marination Time: 17 weeks 3 days today
Weight Gain: I weighed myself over the weekend and I’m still at 10 pounds. That either means my weight at my Dr. appt 3 weeks ago was wrong or I’ve not gained any the last few weeks. I’m ok with either 🙂
Maternity Clothes: Just one pair of pants. Remember this post?
Fruit of the Week/Size of Guppy: An onion! Guppy is about 5.1 inches long and weighs about 5.9 ounces (she’s almost doubled her weight from last week!).
Name: David and I have been using 1 name pretty consistently, but it’s not 100% yet.
Movement: She’s kicking or punching or headbutting (one or the other) … it’s still not consistent though and it still feels like weird little taps or flicks.
Cravings: Citrus fruit, but mainly LEMONS WITH SALT and more lemons with salt! I also fell in love with a chocolate pie at David’s work Christmas Party so maybe the sweet cravings are coming?
What I Miss:
-sleeping on my back. Apparently it’s OK to do until about 20 weeks, but they tell you to start sleeping on your sides to get used to it. I don’t like it at all and it makes my shoulders ache. Time for my snoogle!
– sleeping through the night. I know, I know… get used to it. Maybe I should add without having to go to the bathroom 5 times.
– sitting and standing without involuntarily making a groaning/moaning noise like an old person. Weird part is that it’s not even difficult for me to do those things yet, but I still groan away!
– Crazy dreams (None about babies yet, but I’ve been pregnant in one. A lot about food.)
– random pains (stretching and pulling in Guppy’s general location)
– back aches are officially getting their own bullet point (fine in the AM, but after sitting at my desk all day it’s all downhill from there)
– I’m getting full really quickly
-my belly button is still fully intact
Highlights of the Week:
-planning the nursery
-buying itty bitty baby things!