1. I have no new years resolutions. I don’t usually make them anyways, but this year is going to be SO different with Guppy hanging around that I’m not going to pretend to know what to expect. Maybe I’ll make some after Guppy resolutions…
2. Death of a Christmas tree. If you touched a branch EVERY needle would fall off. It was crazy! I’ve only seen 1 tree worse than ours and it was my aunt’s last year. It was a good tree though and held up just as long as we needed it… barely
3. We actually stayed awake to watch the “ball” drop this year… we went to a bonfire with a bunch of our friends and Katie and Jeremie made a ball just for us. Loved it.
4. We painted the ceiling in Guppy’s nursery yesterday so progress is being made. I’m hoping to get her walls (part 1) painted this week/weekend. After the painting is done we’ll put in the new floors and I can FINALLY get started on putting her room together. So excited!
5. I may or may not have started “nesting” like a crazy prego. I seriously wandered around the house ALL WEEKEND just cleaning and organizing anything and everything I saw.
6. It’s freezing here today… like the high is 46 degrees. So much for our mild winter.
7. I’m starting to read Hunger Games so we’ll see if I like it. I’m pretty sure it won’t be able to stack up to Twilight 😉
8. I LOVE getting rid of stuff. I’m pretty good about going through our house a couple of times a year to limit the excess, but I think the nesting put me into overdrive. We dropped off a TON of stuff to Goodwill yesterday and IT. WAS. AWESOME.
That is all. Happy Tuesday!