Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– My shirt is all weird and I’m not a fan of this angle.
– both dogs got in the shot this week. Stewy just wants someone to hold him 🙂
Marination Time: 21 weeks 4 days
Weight Gain: 17 pounds… I really don’t know where all this weight is going! I suppose it’s a good thing that I don’t LOOK like I’ve reached whale status yet. I was a 9 pound baby (sorry mom) and used to be terrified of having a baby anywhere near that size, but as the weight goes up the more I hope it’s ALL baby 😉
Maternity Clothes: ummm, I need some new leggings for the gym ASAP. There is not enough stretch for the stomach area and it may or may not be causing them to be see through.
Fruit of the Week/Size of Guppy: Banana! I guess they’re just going for length this week. Guppy is about 10.5 inches tall and weighs about 12.2 ounces.
Name: Yep 😉
Movement: I know this will start to annoy me when she really starts kicking hard and/or starts using my bladder as a trampoline, but for now I really love when she wakes up and says hi.
Cravings: Salty, sour, cinnamon… CHEESE! I’m not eating many lemons anymore… You’re welcome teeth.
What I Miss:
– not having to consider what I’m eating or what I’m putting on my body without checking the chemical structure through a microscope first. I am pretty health conscious and don’t like using lotions, shampoos, etc. that have a long ingredient list, processed foods or meats/eggs that aren’t organic and humanely raised (yes, I pay A LOT more to know the chickens and cows were happy), but dang being pregnant just takes all this to a whole new level and after almost 22 weeks I’m over it.
-I’m pregnancy symptom free and happy about it 🙂
– My belly button is holding on for dear life to its innie position.
– Still a negative on the stretch marks.
– Found out the hard way not to get too hungry. This is usually not an issue, but last night we started the Truth Project at church and it started at 6pm. Well, I had to run home after work and let the dogs out and get back to church so I made some popcorn to eat in the car and hoped that would hold me over until we got home to eat dinner. It didn’t. On the way home I said to Lo, “I might have to throw up and I don’t want to do it in the car” so I pulled over to the side of the road and as soon as I opened my car door I threw up. Lucky for me I was in a neighborhood (sorry neighbors) so there weren’t any cars whizzing by my head as I did this and I think Lo was the only witness. It still makes no sense to me as to why I would throw up what little food I had left in my stomach… shouldn’t I have held onto that??? Anyways, I won’t be getting that hungry again any time soon.
Highlights of the Week:
– working on the nursery!