Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– I’m rocking my Team Edward shirt 🙂
– I feel that I should note that I just ate a huge dinner at Outback for a work meeting RIGHT before we took this.
Marination Time: 22 weeks 4 days
Weight Gain: Not sure haven’t weighed in a while.
Maternity Clothes: Just got my order from Old Navy in the mail so I’m the proud new owner of a couple pairs of maternity leggings and another tank top for layering. The gym will thank me.
Fruit of the Week/Size of Guppy: A spaghetti squash! She is about 11 inches long and the Dr. said she weighed about 1 pound 3 ounces today! Yay for being over a pound!
Name: Yep 😉
Movement: Lots of it
Cravings: Salty, sour, cinnamon… CHEESE!
– swelling in my legs, ankles and feet at the end of the day
– I get something like a stomach ache after I eat now. I’m assuming it’s indigestion but I’ve never really had that before so I can’t be sure. It’s annoying.
What I Miss:
– Not having a stomach ache (indigestion) after I eat
– Not having cankles at the end of the day
– My belly button is still an innie
– Still a negative on the stretch marks.
– The fetal echo was today and it went great. The Dr. said she has a textbook heart… just what I wanted to hear 🙂
– speaking of hearts, this song has kinda been my song for this pregnancy. The story behind it is that Matt Hammit, the singer, wrote this about his son when they found out he had a heart defect before he was born. He’s basically saying I don’t know what will happen, but I’ll love you with all I have either way. I love it because before we knew if our baby was healthy or not we knew we’d love her no matter what so I get what he’s saying.
Highlights of the Week:
– Seeing her of course!
– Knowing that’s she’s healthy!
– registering with 2 of my favorite girls ever! I love the gun!