As of Tuesday, the 24th, I’ve been blogging for a whole year! Totally crazy! I really didn’t know if I’d stick with it or not, but I love it and I’m so glad I have.
– I’m totally depressed today because I found out that one of my favorite people in the WHOLE world is moving… far, far, away. OH, the tears.
– I’m fairly certain that Guppy likes Bruno Mars, more specifically the song “Grenade.” We were listening to him at work today and she starting kicking away. I dunno, maybe she hates him and was asking me to turn it off… I guess we’ll never know.
– Our maternity photo shoot has been booked and baby showers are being planned so this pregnancy is apparently nearing the end… just like that.
– The food on pinterest makes me so hungry that I can only look at it at certain times.
– I’m inundating myself with DIY projects… I currently have 2 in progress and 2 on the waiting list. Exciting stuff though, I can’t wait to blog about it!
– Emerald’s cinnamon roasted almonds are amazing.
– I was doing the rubber band trick with a pair of my work pants the other day and used an actual rubber band instead of a hair tie because that’s what I had available. Bad idea. The rubber band broke and snapped me in the stomach. Let me tell you how
fat pregnant that made me feel.
That’s about all the randomness I’ve got today so have a good weekend!