Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
-My sister requested a new pose… here it is
Marination Time: 24 weeks 5 days
Weight Gain: hopefully still hanging around 20 pounds, but I’m not sure.
Maternity Clothes: I may need to start venturing out further into the world of maternity clothes… my regular shirts are starting to get short and make that gap at the bottom.
Fruit of the Week/Size of Guppy: A grapefruit. The estimate is that she gained about 4oz. this week (so she’d be about 1.5 pounds) and she is now over a foot long. Again, I’ve never seen a grapefruit that long or weighing that much.
Name: Yep and my post Wednesday hinted at her name. K!
Movement: She’s definitely getting bigger because I feel her punching/kicking several inches above my belly button and way down low at the same time.
-Lo felt her kick, so that makes 2 people besides me!
-Sometimes when I push on my stomach she’ll kick/punch me right in that spot. It’s our little game 🙂
Cravings: Still loving BBQ and cinnamon. I want sweet tea all the time, but I only have it every once in a while because of the sugar and caffeine.
– nothing new
What I Miss:
– no complaints this week.
– Belly button is still in… except after a really big meal then it is just about even and you can almost see it through my clothes.
– Still a negative on the stretch marks
– Strangers are confident enough to ask me when the baby is due at this point.
Highlights of the Week:
– working in the nursery! Floors should be done tonight!
– 24 weeks is when most hospitals take measures to save a preemie so it’s “viability week” … yay for milestones 🙂