– I am incredibly excited for the time change. So much so, that I check the weather app on my phone every day to see what time the sun sets. It’s about a minute later every day and it makes me happy. March 13, I’m so ready for you!
– David got a new job. He wasn’t looking, it was kind of a fall in your lap type deal, but he’s really excited about the change, so I’m excited for him.
– I’m currently in love with Trident Layers Cherry Lime flavor. Go get it!
– David’s child is causing me pain any time I’m not standing or laying down. I found out today that it’s my liver and gallbladder that she’s smushing and OUCH!!! I’m not happy about it.
– Like how it’s David’s child when I’m not happy? 😉
– Love how 3 day weekends make your work week seem so much better because the whole time you’re reminding yourself that you have a 3 day weekend coming up.
– I ran out of my conditioner and grabbed some Organix Morrocan Argan Oil while I was out and I kind of love it. You should go get this as well!
– I really wanted a coke icee on Monday while I was shopping so I bought the cup, went over to the machine, and they were all liquid! I ended up with the only one that was kind of frozen and it was orange. The whole experience did not leave me satisfied and smiling. (brownie points if you know that quote)
– I’ve learned that I hate full panel maternity pants. Not only do I feel like Steve Erkel, I think the panel makes the pants look weird in the front. I prefer the under-the-bump variety, but hey, I’ve never done this before so live and learn.
I think that’s all I’ve got for today. Happy Wednesday!