Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– Does my elbow look fat? No, seriously!
– Love my Lexi Lou
– Secret revealed… The arm hole on this shirt was crazy small so my mom suggested I cut it to make it more comfortable. I love this shirt now, but yeah I wear shirts with cut arm holes.
Marination Time: 28 weeks 4 days
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I’m wearing them. No, I do not like them.
Fruit of the Week/Size of Guppy: A rutabaga! She is about 2.2 pounds and about 14.8 inches in length from head to heel.
Movement: She getting bigger and stronger and it’s really starting to weird me out. Here’s a little video of the action.
Cravings: Nothing specific this week, but my Girl Scout cookies, Cadbury Eggs and Cadbury Mini Eggs are here so I’m all set.
– A little insomnia. Last night I woke up around 1 and the last time I looked at the clock it was around 4:30. I contemplated getting up and making pancakes because I was hungry, but decided I was too lazy to get out of bed. Thank goodness for iPhones to keep me occupied.
– if you read this post then you’ll know that I seem to be a bit more emotional as of late.
– super dry nose. I’ve actually gotten a couple of nose bleeds and I’ve NEVER had those before. This is also supposed to be a normal pregnancy thing… what isn’t? We bought this awesome humidifier for our room and it has helps A TON! I’ll transfer it over to the nursery once she’s here.
What I Miss:
– Get ready to roll your eyes, but that’s the wonderful thing about my blog is that it’s really for me and you just get to peek into my life and thoughts so… my thighs have never touched before until now. I can’t stand the feeling. Walking around before I’ve gotten dressed in the morning is the worst. I want my legs back. And let the eye rolling commence.
Belly Button: It’s kinda in kinda out. You can see it through my shirt now.
Stretch Marks: none yet
Labor Signs: No. She needs to keep cooking for at least another 9 weeks and then she is free to leave. Actually, she’ll be getting an eviction notice… not kidding 😉
Highlights of the Week:
– The nursery construction phase is officially finished! Onto the decorating 🙂
– My car was back in the garage as of last night when we got rid of the saw and cleaned up all the wood scraps. Huge deal to me since it’s been raining like crazy lately.