Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– I’m traveling for work so for now the picture is a la iphone in la bathroom
– Every week I think this has to be as big as I can get… and then I surprise myself.
Marination Time: 29 weeks 4 days (last week in the 20’s… yay!)
Maternity Clothes: Same. Yes. Ugh.
Fruit of the Week/Size of Guppy: An acorn squash (the bump) or a butternut squash (babycenter). She is about 2.5 pounds and 15 inches long. She can distinguish between sunlight and artificial light and her head is getting bigger to fit her growing brain. Um, head, dont get too big please!
Movement: She scared me a little on Monday because I only felt her move a few times during the morning. I ended up making myself lay down after work on Monday (she usually wakes up when I’m laying down) to decide if I should call the Doctor or not. Nothing, nothing, nothing… so I messed with her a little bit and she gave me 3 hard kicks/punches in the ribs as if to say, “I’m fine mom, leave me alone!” I said, “Thank you! That’s all I wanted!” and left her alone after that. She’s been just fine ever since so I’m glad we had that little talk.
Cravings: Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Yum. And lets be real here, they need to be milk chocolate chips… whoever thought of semi-sweet chocolate was kidding themselves.
– Nothing new.
What I Miss:
– I want to go shopping for cute spring clothes.
Belly Button: It’s still half in, half out (really, the top half is out the bottom half is in), but I still think it can’t fully “pop” like other peoples do so we’ll see.
Stretch Marks: none yet
Labor Signs: Nada.
Highlights of the Week:
– getting a bunch of DIY projects done and getting everything moved into the nursery! Can I just say I love that room and I can’t wait til it’s DONE!
– our first baby shower is this Saturday with all my Tally friends… so excited 🙂