Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– Man that’s a lot of baby!
Marination Time: 30 weeks 4 days (officially on the downhill!)
Fruit of the Week/Size of Guppy: A hot-house cucumber! She is about 16 inches and weighs about 3 pounds. Her head is almost 3.5 inches in diameter and her feet are nearly 2.5 inches long.
Movement: She is definitely getting more cramped in there, but moving a ton. I can feel pretty much every little movement and wiggle at this point and have no trouble finding her at all anymore since she feels like a little rock in there. I’m also starting see lots of little bony things poking out… heels and elbows and she randomly moons me.
Cravings: Chicken. I like chicken, but it’s another one of those things that is not something I eat that often in normal life. I’ve been wanting chicken wraps, grilled chicken salads, chicken on pizza and yesterday I ALMOST went to publix and bought a rotisserie chicken just because it sounded so good. I can’t tell you that I’ve ever gotten chicken on a pizza before being pregnant and I NEVER would have bought a rotisserie chicken before now. So weird. I’m also loving spicy stuff.
– My feet hurt and my legs have been feeling achy. I’m blaming this on Relaxin (hormone) loosening everything up… not a fan.
– Tired like the first trimester all over again. The last few days, by the end of the day, I’m exhausted. Could be the low iron playing a part as well.
What I Miss:
– Sleeping however I want. David woke up in the middle of the night recently and noticed I had rolled to my back, so he woke me up and made me move back to my side.
Belly Button: same, no additional poppage.
Stretch Marks: none yet
Labor Signs: Nada.
– had a Dr. appointment today and we’ve got a sideways (transverse) baby. I knew that already just by feeling her, but my Dr. confirmed it today. I can tell she’s still spinning around in there a decent amount so hopefully she’ll make the transition to head down soon. She’s got until 35 weeks before it’s an “issue.”
Highlights of the Week:
– hearing her heartbeat… never gets old
– we went to our first birth class on Tuesday
– Actually did this last Friday, but I went to a painting class with some friends and I painted her a picture for the nursery. It’s totally cute, and no, I’m no artist, but they made it easy.