Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– I like my shoes
– I need a haircut… it’s getting really long.
Marination Time: 35 weeks 5 days (we’re exactly 1 month til K-Day! Um… but she can feel free to come sooner!)
Fruit of the Week/Size of Guppy: A Butternut Squash or is it squtternut buash? (anyone, anyone?) She’s about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, she won’t get much longer, but she’ll keep getting all the cute baby fat 🙂 She’s now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and she’ll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
Movement: Still kickin’. She actually tricked the Doctor today because initially her butt was on my left side so my Doctor was looking for her heartbeat on the left side, but she couldn’t find it. Finally, Kennedy stuck her butt up and we realized it was on the right side now. So, she likes to turn side to side still. Weird thing was I didn’t feel her do it. David says she’s a ninja… maybe.
– I’m tired. Work wears me out and I just want to fall in bed by the time I get home.
– A symptom I don’t have that shocked my doctor was “pressure.” Really though, lower back… good. Front… good. “Delivery area”… good. She’s apparently right on my bladder, but it’s not bothering me at all. I’m totally ok with all of this 🙂
What I Miss:
– Nothing this week.
Belly Button: Is it possible for it to unpop? I think my stomach must have gotten bigger and caught up to it because now it’s pretty much flat again.
Stretch Marks: Same.
Labor Signs: Lots of contractions still and her head is really low, but that’s about it.
– I think everyone is still expecting a long (tall?) baby… when my doctor walked in the room yesterday she looked at me and said,”you can’t breathe at all can you?” because her butt and feet are up so high, but then later she said, “oh, but her head is so low.” So yes, she may be long.
– Just about everyone asks when I’m due now and when I tell them the first thing they typically say is, “oh, so any day now.” I think it might make David a little nervous 😉
Highlights of the Week:
– our mini vacay in Destin over the weekend.
– Being 1 month away!
– graduated to once a week doctor appointments