– Our TVs haven’t worked since we got back from Destin so for over a week. Neither of us wants to deal with Comcast so I really can’t tell you when we’ll actually get them fixed. We don’t watch much TV even when they do work, so the hassle just isn’t really worth it to us I guess.
– I’m having a baby THIS MONTH!
– I could go to Target every day of the week. And find something new and cool!
– I’m FINALLY getting a haircut today! I think I was barely pregnant last time I went and now I’ve got about 2 weeks left! Sad, sad story… poor hair!
– speaking of haircuts – does it
bother anyone else how long they take to style your hair after? I’m not going to prom!
– Fleas… I hate you! Both dogs have been smothered in their flea medicines and regularly get baths and yet, I find fleas. I can’t handle seeing even 1, for fear of total infestation of my house! I swear the fleas in Florida are some kind of mutant species!
– I’ve been getting packages in the mail almost every day and it just makes me happy. It doesn’t even matter that it’s stuff I ordered… It’s like Christmas 🙂
On another note… I got my first blog award! Yay!
Linzster from The Milk Tree awarded it to me and I’m super excited so thank you!
Rules of the award:
-Add the award to your blog
-Thank the blogger who gave it to you
-Mention 7 random things about yourself
-List the rules
-Award to 15 bloggers (I’m doing less that that)
-Inform each of those bloggers by leaving a comment on their blogs or on Facebook
Seven Random Things About Me:
– see above 🙂
I’m awarding this award to: