I’ve made this list of things that MUST be done before Kennedy gets here and I guess you can call it nesting, but I think it just makes me crazy.
Here’s the list.
– Wash all the baseboards. DONE!
– Wash the walls in the master bath.
– Dust walls in our bedroom. DONE! I dunno if it’s from having the TV on the wall or what, but the wall above the TV was super dusty.
– dust and clean fans
– clean fridge/freezer
– clean and oil kitchen cabinets. DONE!
– organize the nursery. I think this is a never ending process, but it’s making me do stupid things like burn dinner because I’m in the nursery organizing and reorganizing.
– get the carpet cleaned
And then there are some projects that need to be finished.
– glue the thresholds down in the hallway
– paint trim
– new shower and faucet in the guest bath (we never replaced these when we re-did the bathroom)
Ok, so most of this needed to be done anyways just as a spring cleaning, but does any of this affect Kennedy at all. I think no. I’m sure I won’t have time to do this stuff when she gets here so maybe that’s my reason for needing to get it all done now. Either way, I’m too pregnant to be doing this stuff, but that doesn’t seem to be stopping me 🙂