– Guess who slept for 6 hours last night! I rarely got 8 hours of sleep pre-baby, so it might as well be considered sleeping through the night in my book 🙂
Sidenote: The pictures above are not how she sleeps. I took these while I had her laying in bed so I could get ready for church
– We spent Thursday through Sunday with both of my Grandmas and it was so fun. I miss them already!
– This is what I look like 3 weeks later. The huge belly has been replaced by the sweetest girl in the whole world.
– I’m attempting to go to Publix today. I haven’t been since I went with my mom sometime during the first week Kennedy was here, but I ended up staying in the car to feed her so, yes, I haven’t gone grocery shopping for about 3 weeks. We haven’t been eating out much though, we just have a lot of awesome friends and family cooking for us!
– I bought a pack of size 1 diapers and they’re way too big. We’ll be sticking with the newborn diapers for a while longer.
– The cloth diapers basically swallow her whole so it’ll be a while before she’s wearing those as well.
– This whole stay at home mom thing… I usually have no clue what day it is and daytime television is AWFUL. That’s all I’ve got on the subject for now.