– Kennedy slept through the night on Saturday! Rock and Play, I heart you! She was down from 12-8… I only woke up 3 or 4 times in a panic to make sure she was still breathing.
– My feet still hurt when I wake up in the morning. I’m starting to wonder if that pregnancy symptom will ever go away.
– I may have created a “For Guppy #2” pinterest board. Not that a new Guppy will be coming along anytime soon…
– David put Kennedy’s dress on backwards for church on Sunday. He still gets points for trying.
– Kennedy had an INSANE diaper blowout… like oozing out of the FRONT of the diaper and covering her chest. David wasn’t home, so I took a picture and sent it to him and he asked if it was coming out of her belly button. She wasn’t so happy before, but after it she was all smiles.
– Speaking of diapers… she should be in cloth by the end of the week. I’ll be updating on the status of that pretty frequently.
– David is traveling for work again so I’m single mom-ing it again
That’s all I’ve got for now. Happy Monday! Wait, is it Monday?!