– I continually catch myself swaying side to side (or whatever other baby rocking motions I do) IN PUBLIC… when I’m NOT holding Kennedy. I just look like a crazy person that can’t stay still!
– We went for a walk Saturday afternoon and Stewy REALLY started falling behind(not like him). His eyes were red, he seemed a little overheated, and we really weren’t that close to our house… so we took Kennedy out of the stroller, put Stewy in it, and David carried her (she’s the lighter of the 2 and not full of fur).
– Speaking of Stewy, we missed his birthday. It was the 17th and we were out-of-town, but I didn’t even remember until Saturday. Dog mom fail. Anyways, my first baby is 7 now.
– SO excited Jef (with 1 F) got picked on the bachelorette. I have to say that David is WAY more excited than I am… he picked him to win a long time ago.
– Kennedy is like a human bib for me. If I eat while I’m holding her, it ends up on her… in her hair, on her clothes… I’m constantly brushing crumbs off her head.
– I bought a few new things for the house and now I’m moving stuff all around (shopping my house) and I’m excited. I was getting bored with the living room and thinking of repainting it, but now I think I can hold off on that for a while…
– I’m ready for cooler weather. Not winter, and not even sweaters yet, but cooler… like low 80s.
That’s all. Have a happy Wednesday!