– We got home last night around 10:30-11 from Tennessee. Kennedy was AMAZING… She slept well, let anyone and everyone hold her, and was so great during the drive. I hung out in the backseat with her most of the trip to keep her entertained and we had fun.
– This is my last week of maternity leave. I’m still not sure about going back, but that can be a whole post of its own.
– My self-imposed new schedule when I go back to work involves waking up at 5am… I used to be a morning person, but this should be interesting.
– I MAY have gotten mad at David in my sleep this morning. He had to go to Panama City for work and apparently when his alarm went off I said something like,”great, now you can rock her back to sleep since you woke her up”… I didn’t remember that at all.
– My birthday is tomorrow… first one with a baby. I think the baby, not the birthday, makes me feel a lot older.
– I’ll be glad when the Olympic are over because they keep me up too late.
– Speaking of TV I’m so excited for my fall shows to come back!