– I think I slept for about 2 hours last night… and it was in 15 minute increments.
– Kennedy has been sick and she’s really congested so we inclined her mattress a little to keep her elevated and help her breathe a bit. Well, she moves A LOT when she sleeps and when I checked on her I couldn’t even see her on the monitor because she slid down into the corner of her crib.
– We’re going to get pumpkins tomorrow. Obligatory pumpkin patch pictures. Yes, that means in the next few days you will see too many pictures of my kid next to a pumpkin. This does not mean that you will see a picture of her INSIDE a pumpkin with her arms and legs sticking out of it.
– I wasn’t planning on doing a costume for Kennedy this year because, really, no one would see it. BUT she has a fall festival at daycare and they parade (carry) all the babies around in their costumes. So… she will have a costume… I’m in the process of making it and I’m pretty excited about it.
– I’m 99% sure I’m going to learn how to sew. Aside from my Grandma teaching me how to sew a pair of pajama pants when I was in middle school, sewing ribbons on pointe shoes, replacing buttons, or mending small holes in clothes I. KNOW. NOTHING. First things first, a sewing machine.
– Next Friday… she’ll be 5 months.
– As of today… 66 days until Christmas.