Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– barefoot… my shoe of choice.
– holy farmer’s tan… our walks are killing me.
Marination Time: 15 weeks
Fruit of the Week/Size of Meatball: She/he is 4″ long and weighs 2.5 ounces. This week the baby is the size of an orange.
Movement: maybe? Now that I’ve felt it before with Kennedy I feel like I may have, but still haven’t officially decided. Thanks to my handy blog I checked and I felt Kennedy at 15 weeks 5 days… So this week maybe?
Cravings: Strawberry jelly… Amazing.
– heart burn. 2 nights in a row so far. It’s not bad, just annoying. Not a fan… Not a fan at all.
– the awesome round ligament and other growing pains I love so much.
– still nauseous in the morning and if I get too hungry, but not getting sick anymore
What I Miss:
– clothes and shopping! Last spring I was a whale and then just had a baby so I didn’t get summer clothes shopping fun and this year… well what do you know… I’m pregnant again.
– literally a day before I found out I was pregnant I told David I really wanted a margarita and I hadn’t had one in almost 2 years from being pregnant and then breast feeding. Still waiting…
Belly Button: it’s in, but I don’t think it’s going to stay that way for long this time.
Labor Signs: no thanks.
– the heartbeat at yesterday’s doctor appointment was 150bpm.
Highlights of the Week:
– hearing the heartbeat again and knowing all is well so far 🙂