Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– no one expects shoes anymore, right?
Marination Time: 17 weeks
I think I caught back up this week 🙂
Fruit of the Week/Size of Meatball:
This week she/he is the size of an onion and measures 5.1 inches long and weighs 5.9 ounces.
Movement: Yep. Still just the little taps and stuff, but more frequent now.
– Nothing this week, really. If I smell someone cooking on the grill though… best smell in the world.
– headaches were better this week and the pressure so we’re good here.
What I Miss:
– Sicking with the margarita. I even really want to try the beer one in a can and I can’t stand beer so yeah.
– 5 days until we find out if I’m cooking a girl or a boy!