Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– I dunno what’s going on with the picture, but it won’t upload like normal.
– hair is up, unwashed, and in a bun… definitely a SAHM.
– you can’t tell, but my shorts are totally unbuttoned, like zipper only status. Getting big…
Marination Time: 18 weeks
Fruit of the Week/Size of Meatball:
This week she/he is the size of a sweet potato and measures 5.6 inches long and weighs 6.7 ounces.
Movement: Yep. Still the little taps and I can tell now when the baby moves to another side/position
– Anything with peanut butter
– My feet are all tingly and hurt again when I first get out of bed just like they did with Kennedy… some kind of circulation thing I’m sure.
– my stomach is getting harder and when I lay down there is a definite ball there.
– my stomach is really tender to the touch… Lots of stretching up in there.
– still randomly sick and last Thursday I was sick all day and I couldn’t eat or keep anything down. I’m over this part.
What I Miss:
– Nothing new.
– Tomorrow! We FINALLY find out tomorrow! Hopefully the baby cooperates…