Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– I spilled spaghetti sauce all over my shirt before we took this… The bump is officially becoming a catch-all.
Marination Time: 19 weeks
Fruit of the Week/Size of Meatball:
This week she is the size of a mango and measures 6.0 inches long and weighs 8.5 ounces.
Movement: I can see her kicking from the outside now, but no one else has felt it yet.
– We went out for dinner for our anniversary and I ordered ribs… that would never happen on a normal day… no clue.
– I don’t like raisins, but I bought trail mix and guess what I wanted? Not the chocolate… the raisins.
– my belly button is already showing through my shirt… way too soon! This didn’t happen until I was 38 or so weeks with Kennedy.
– RLS is back, but usually only in one leg
What I Miss:
– nothing this week.
– almost halfway there!
– first week knowing she’s a she! Nursery planning and name talk all over the place 🙂