Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– Kennedy photo bomb
Marination Time: 20 weeks
I traded a dog for a baby… good trade.
Fruit of the Week/Size of Meatball:
This week she is the size of a banana and measures 6.5 inches inches long and weighs 10.5 ounces.
Movement: she’s getting stronger… I say yay, but that just means she’s closer to hurting me. David has felt her a few times now, but barely.
– Not much. Candy is still too sweet so I want stuff like pineapple and natural sugars, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t eat about 500 of the cookies my mom made last weekend.
– I would like someone to make a “grilling/BBQing” scented air freshener… Best smell ever.
– I’m just more tired this time… not the exhausted first trimester tired, but still. I blame it on chasing Kennedy around all day instead of sitting at a desk all day.
– my feet hurt when I wake up
– random heartburn
– pretty sure she’s hopping around on my bladder… One second I’m fine and the next I’m about to pee on myself.
Can’t complain though… Everything is super mild and it’s been easy going so far.
What I Miss:
– buttons and snaps. As much as I love how comfortable maternity clothes are it’s hot out and throwing another band of material around my stomach is not my favorite thing.
– halfway mark! Officially on the downhill to meeting my baby girl ❤