Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– getting biggerrrr…
Marination Time: 28 weeks
– these comparisons just make me laugh… When I feel big I need to just look at these
Fruit of the Week/Size of Meatball:
This week she is the size of an eggplant and measures 14.8 inches long and weighs 2 pounds 9 ounces.
Movement: So, I’m pretty sure she’s really liking laying sideways in there. She kicks and stretches and BOTH sides of my stomach look like she’s trying to break out. It’s creepy… There’s definitely only 1 baby in there though.
– apples slices for the win! So good!
– iced coffee… the carmel mocha from Dunkin Donuts is amazing.
– shortness of breath
– lots of braxton hicks
– RLS and my feet hurt
What I Miss:
– I’m just generally not a fan of being pregnant this week… I think all the excitement/newness of a first pregnancy overcompensates for how not fun being pregnant can be and this time there is no newness to cover up the lack of fun I’m having this week.
– the third trimester tiredness is kicking in I think… I’ve just been more tired in general this time around, but I’m feeling it more lately.
– I’m obsessed with the newborn diapers I got in the mail… They don’t get any cuter and they’re SO tiny!