Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– didnt actually take this until 31 weeks 3 days
Marination Time: 31 weeks
Fruit of the Week/Size of Meatball:
This week she is the size of a pineapple and measures 16.2 inches long and weighs 3 pounds 9 ounces.
Movement: she’s definitely getting smushed in there… I’m feeling bony little knees, elbows, and feet a lot lately.
– key lime pie and fruity type anything really.
– So tired. All day, every day.
– can’t. breathe.
– she hanging out on some kind of nerve and it’s killing me. Walking is no fun right now.
Labor Signs: none yet… But I find myself thinking about the labor a lot this time around. Last time I was able to prepare myself while still avoiding actually thinking too much about it, but I guess I know what I’m in for this time so it’s hard to not dread it a little more.
What I Miss:
– sitting comfortably. I’m on the floor with a Kennedy a lot of the day and the bump is definitely getting in the way.
– the 4D ultrasound. It was so nice to see her and see that she’s doing well in there!
– The nursery is painted. Pretty sure Kennedy’s nursery had been done for weeks and weeks at this point, but this one should come together a lot quicker than her’s did.