Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– This was just not a good hair morning.
Marination Time: 34 weeks
I’m really surprised I didn’t knock more stuff over with my stomach last time… “I came in like a wrecking ball”
Fruit of the Week/Size of Meatball:
This week she is the size of a honeydew melon and measures 17.8 inches long and weighs 4 pounds 14 ounces.
Movement: yep. So we’re totally at the awkward stage where she moves into some crazy position and my stomach gets all kinds of disfigured with lumps all over the place. It’s getting scary and the whole feel the baby move thing has never been David’s favorite, but now I’m pretty sure it totally creeps him out.
– Not much… Not hungry very often and food doesn’t really sound good.
– David’s friend may have given me a bunch of ribs and I may have eaten a few in bed at 11 or so at night.
Not too bad this week… Tired and my leg/groin still hurts when I walk, but I’m feeling pretty good overall.
Labor Signs: none yet…
What I Miss:
– Being able to cuddle at night… my body pillow forms this big ole barrier between David and I.
– I only have 5 more scheduled doctor appointments… 1 at 36 weeks and weekly from then until she gets here. Crazy!