Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– I can’t think of anything… I just know I need a haircut.
Marination Time: 24 weeks (to be fair I’m writing this when I’m 25 weeks tomorrow.
Comparison: these take too long… Maybe I’ll do a post with a few of all 3 pregnancies at the end or something.
Fruit of the Week/Size of #3:
23 weeks was a mango and 24 weeks is an ear of corn. She is about 8.5 inches and weighs 1.5 pounds.
Movement: She is actually a lot more consistent than I feel like either of the girls were. I pretty much know her schedule and when she’s going to wake up and that’s surprising to me since I’m busy with the girls all day. These last 2 weeks we’ve been able to see her rolling around now too instead of just the kicks.
– none really. I just like food.
– I still gag and cough… every. morning. until I eat. Being really sick until 18 weeks with the girls was no fun, but at least it stopped and it was done.
– RLS is driving me crazy.
– Starting to get some back pain when I walk a lot so I’ll be visiting the chiropractor soon.
– My belly button… seriously. It never really popped with the girls it just got kind of flat, but I’m going to invent some kind of Janet Jackson style belly button shield/cover because it totally popped.
Labor Signs: Just the braxton hicks
What I Miss:
– Skin that doesn’t normally touch… not touching. That’s the nicest way I can put it. I was texting my friend about it the other day and it was hilarious. You know, it’s just that the first pregnancy is all “magical” and new so you deal and your’re blissfully ignorant of everything and I just don’t have that option anymore.
– I’ve officially gotten big enough that no one questions if I’m pregnant or not. I had a security guard standing outside my car congratulate me the other day. Let the random, unfiltered, totally awkward comments begin…
– Only 1 more doctor appointment before I have to go every 2 weeks.