Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– We didn’t get a 25 week picture. Sorry #3.
Marination Time: 26 weeks
Fruit of the Week/Size of #3:
This week she is the size of a head of lettuce ( 1.5-2.5 pounds and 13-14 inches)
Movement: Same… just getting stronger.
– I guess it was National Pi Day and all these blogs were talking about eating pie on Pi day so that made me want pie. Not that that’s hard because a good pie is probably my favorite dessert ever. Anyways, David went to the store and bought me one so husband points for him.
– Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches smell SO good to me. If the girls eat one you can pretty much bet I will be too.
– Starting to get more uncomfortable when I sleep so I broke out the snoogle. I’m much happier, but I can’t say the same for David.
Labor Signs: none yet…
What I Miss:
– Shoes are getting harder to put on. Luckily it’s getting warmer so I can just stick to easy slip on stuff other than gym shoes.
– I bought my first thing for her specifically. It’s a solly wrap and I’m super excited about it. I’m a major baby wearing fan and really nothing is going to get done if I don’t wear her. I already have an ergo and a k’tan, but I’m hoping this will be perfect for summer and being able to wear her without sweating like crazy.
– I think next week is my last week in the 2nd trimester. I’m already falling asleep at 9 every night so bring on the 3rd trimester exhaustion.