Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– The girls wanted to be in a picture and they wanted to show everyone their yarn hair.
Marination Time: 30 weeks
Fruit of the Week/Size of #3:
This week she is the size of a zucchini (15.2 to 16.7 inches and 2.5 to 3.8 pounds)
– sushi. I just get veggie rolls or tempura veggie rolls, but I want it all the time.
– ham. Weirdest thing ever because I don’t like ham. Right now though I want it with eggs for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch.
– the heartburn this time around is crazy. I got it a few times with the girls, but I basically just carry around a bottle of tums this time.
Labor Signs: none yet…
What I Miss:
– I’m getting very particular about what I will wear so I miss when everything was comfortable and it was easy to decide what to throw on. I don’t want to wear pants for some reason so I guess it’s good it’s warm and I can wear shorts. Anything that touches my stomach has to be super soft and comfy or it’s a no go.
– Playing with the girls is harder.
– My sweet friends from MOPS had a surprise shower for me today at our leadership meeting. They’re the best 🙂
– I’m in 30s so let the final countdown begin.