Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– Totally normal to have blue chalk hands on my clothes and again with the yarn hair.
Marination Time: 32 weeks
Fruit of the Week/Size of #3:
This week she is the size of a head of lettuce (2.5 to 3.8 pounds and 15.2 to 16.7 inches.)
Movement: Yep. So the other day I felt her do this huge roll which was really unpleasant and I told David I felt like she was trying to stand up. She was moving the rest of the day and most of the night and at my appointment the next day the midwife said she had turned and wasn’t head down anymore. She might have already turned back because today I’ve felt some pretty strong kicks in my ribs, but I dunno what she’s doing in there.
– sushi and ham.
– I’ve got a couple of spots where I’ve gotten these spider veins on my legs and the other day Reese said, “mommy, why do you have spiders on your legs.” Fingers crossed these go away.
– I’m officially doing the roll off the bed move otherwise I’m just not getting up
Labor Signs: none yet…
What I Miss:
– energy… I actually asked my midwife to check my labs to make sure I wasn’t low on iron or there wasn’t some magic vitamin I could take to make me a little less tired, but that’s just life with a 2 and 3-year-old when you’re super pregnant I guess.
– Last Saturday a couple of my friends took me to lunch and we had a little “sprinkle.” Loved hanging out with them and we were all kid-free (except for Erin who has a newborn) so that made it that much nicer.