Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– there isn’t a 33 week picture… and I’m pretty excited to have something other than a number on my chalkboard
Marination Time: 34 weeks
Fruit of the Week/Size of #3:
This week she is the size of a butternut squash (4.2 to 5.8 pounds and 17.2 to 18.7 inches.)
Movement: She’s still either transverse or breech, depending on her mood, so I have feet coming out of my sides pretty regularly and it hurts.
– sushi. I had a weird sushi experience and I couldn’t finish eating it. I didn’t want it at all for a while, but now I want it again.
– guacamole. I make it every. day. If I don’t eat it for lunch I make it at dinner even if it doesn’t go with our meal at all.
– can’t breathe when I’m laying down
– I guess I’m nesting. I cleaned the baseboards the other day and I decided that they needed to be painted. Right then. My kid doesn’t have a room, but my baseboards look so nice.
– I don’t feel hungry much and I’m full pretty quick.
Labor Signs: none yet, but the BH contractions have definitely picked up
What I Miss:
– Being able to sleep our normal way. Usually, I sleep on my stomach and David has one leg kind of over me… I don’t know if that makes any sense. That’s super uncomfortable right now obviously so we’re both annoyed with our sleeping situation. He can’t complain too much though because I’ve at least stopped using the snoogle.
– The walls in her room are painted so I can actually say that I finally started the nursery.
– The girls came to my appointment last week and my super sweet midwife let them use the doppler and took pictures for me. I’m not usually a fan of showing off a pregnant stomach, but the pictures were cute. Clearly the bump hasn’t seen the sun in a long time.