Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– I don’t even know anymore… my posture is kind of terrible in week 35.
Marination Time: 37 weeks
Fruit of the Week/Size of #3:
This week she is the size of a head of romaine lettuce (18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs 6.2 to 9.2 pounds)
– none really…
– I’ve done pretty well as far as swelling goes, but we ate really bad over the weekend so I think my sodium was crazy and by Sunday night I had elephant legs. Anyways, it’s back to normal now.
Labor Signs: starting to have some, but nothing that’s about to send me to the hospital
What I Miss:
– Same as usual, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so it’s not so bad anymore.
– I’m still measuring behind and at my last appointment they couldn’t figure out how she was laying so I have an ultrasound set up for my next appointment. It’ll be nice to see her and to double check she’s a girl because no one believes she’s a she. Really… it’s annoying.
– I’m making some progress in the nursery! It probably won’t be finished until after she gets here, but all the work will be done and I’ll just have decorating type stuff to finish up I think.