Musings on the Weekly Photo(s):
– swelling. so. much. swelling. I don’t know whose legs those are, but they’re not mine.
– I really need to figure out what wordpress is doing to these pictures…
– At least there is one picture where Reese proves my kids wear regular clothes sometimes and aren’t either naked or in a princess dress all the time.
Marination Time: 39 weeks
Fruit of the Week/Size of #3:
This week she is the size of a pumpkin or mini watermelon (6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches)
-We had our growth/position/fluid check ultrasound and they had her measuring in the 40% at 6.6 lbs at 38 weeks.
Movement: Yep and she was perfectly positioned at the ultrasound so yay for not having a breech, transverse, or posterior baby. Finally.
– lots of braxton hicks
– I lost my legs/ankles this week thanks to the ridiculous heat/humidity we got all the sudden. It’s not a pretty situation so she can come out now.
Labor Signs: still at home so nothing that’s sending me to the hospital yet. At least not when I wrote this post.
What I Miss:
– having a full range of motion, but I can deal with it for another few days at this point
– She’s still a girl! I still have people stopping me everywhere to tell me it’s a boy, but now I have 2 ultrasounds that say otherwise.
– Her room is almost done and I’m pretty excited. It might be my favorite of the 3 nurseries…
– Pretty sure she has a name now… the middle name might still be up in the air. I think we’re going to wait to announce it until she’s here though I’m kind of over people’s opinions this pregnancy, but that could be a whole post of it’s own.