2 Months here we go!
- The beginning was terrible as far as sleeping goes. I couldn’t get you to fall asleep until midnight and it was still touch and go after that.
- I moved you to your crib at 6 weeks. This was totally new to me because Kennedy didn’t move until 3 months or so and Reese slept in our room until almost 6 months because… Reese. You were such a loud sleeper and everything woke me up so I tried it on a whim and we both slept better.
- Speaking of loud sleeping… I don’t have the monitor sound on. I leave our door open so I hear you cry, but even the lowest setting on the monitor you wake me up and I think you’re awake and when I go in there you’re sound asleep.
- I started working on getting you in a little routine and moving bedtime up.
- You are a solid 45 minute napper unless I wear you.
- You don’t love tummy time, but you deal with it for a little while at least. You have had a really strong neck since you were born.
- You started talking and cooing, but still rarely ever cried. When we did hear you cry it was actually a weird sound because it never happens. I’m most impressed by this at night because you don’t get fussy like Kennedy and Reese both did in the evenings.
- You were in newborn and 0-3 month clothes and newborn diapers until I ran out and then we moved you to size 1.
- The girls love to play with you and they are usually very good about being gentle.
- You started smiling right at the end of 1 month and you smile all the time. I love this about you because Kennedy and Reese were both very serious.
Happy 2 months, baby girl!