3 months old!
- You go to sleep around 7/7:15 and wake up once or twice. You are up for the day at 7. You are awesome about putting yourself to sleep too and that makes things so much easier.
- Naps are still only about 45 minutes if you are in your crib, but our house is never quiet either. They’ll get longer one day… sooner than later please 🙂
- You are always trying to lift your head up like you’re in a sitting position. Even in the car seat you try to sit with your head up.
- You are more okay with tummy time now and you can hold your head up really well.
- You love to stand up and you push against everything with your legs.
- You found your hands and you suck on them all the time. You’ve found your thumb a few times, but I’m hoping you just stick with the paci.
- Bubbles and drool all day long.
- You are usually making it 3 hours before you want to eat again.
- We lay down on the floor and read books and you just smile and talk the whole time.
- Bath time is still your favorite and sometimes Kennedy helps. You guys are so cute together.
- If I stick my tongue out at you, you do it right back.
- You had a bottle and you had some formula. I was gone unexpectedly and didn’t have any milk pumped, but you needed to eat so Grandma Leanne fed you.
- You think Kennedy and Reese are awesome.
- You started holding onto a few toys and putting them in your mouth.
- You are still just the sweetest, happiest, most content little baby I have ever met and I am so thankful God gave me you ❤
Love you to the moon, Holland Taylor!